Student Group Tickets
D.C. Ticket Partnership
Arena Stage welcomes teachers in DC public and charter schools to the theater for a complete performance experience, including subsidized tickets, in-class workshops and study guide materials. Tickets through DC Ticket Partnership are $4.
Through the DC Ticket Partnership:
- Students will be exposed to professional theater of the highest quality in their community, developing and deepening a respect for and love of the arts.
- Students will engage with Arena Stage teaching artists and one another to think critically about theater and connect it to their lives.
- Teachers will integrate the arts into their required curriculum with the support of Arena Stage.
Open to a limited number of DC public schools each season via an application process. Partner teachers receive the following for up to two Arena Stage productions per season:
- $4 tickets; up to 30 tickets
- Preview tickets for teacher or principal
- Arena's Page: A Student Study Guide for each student
- Two in-class visits with an Arena artist or educator
- One teacher orientation session
- A copy of Curriculum Connections, a resource for teachers suggesting discussion topics and classroom activities that connect each play to multiple subject areas and content standards
- A post-show discussion with the actors
DC public and charter school teachers (grades 7-12, all content areas) apply in the fall to bring their classes to up to two Arena Stage matinees during the academic year.
Applications must be received
no later than 5 p.m. on
Friday, September 12, 2014.
Partners will be notified by Monday, September 16, 2014.
For more information, call 202-600-4064 or e-mail email@example.com
The DC Ticket Partnership is generously sponsored by the Paul M. Angell Family Foundation. Additional support is provided by Rockwell Collins.
Student Group Tickets
Arena Stage is excited to share the excitement of live theater with your student group! When you come to Arena Stage, the art comes to your classroom. Arena Stage provides the tools to integrate the art into your curriculum and connect the art to students' lives.
When you book your tickets for your middle or high school group from anywhere in the country through Group Sales, your group automatically receives:
- The script
- Arena's Page: A Student Study Guide for each student to provide context and clarity and spark critical and creative thinking
- Curriculum Connections, a resource for teachers suggesting discussion topics and classroom activities that connect each play to multiple subject areas and content standards
- An interactive post-show visit with Arena Stage teaching artists and, often, cast members, to delve into the show's themes (by request and subject to availability)
To purchase theater tickets for your group of 15 or more, contact Group Sales at 202-488-4380.