Our Corporate Circle Members enjoy distinctive and unique opportunities to engage with Arena Stage and its annual audience of more than 300,000 people. Corporate Circle Membership is designed to:
- Promote your brand among our diverse, loyal and affluent patrons
- Provide your clients and employees with entertainment and volunteer opportunities in DC's hottest and newest theater complex.
We are eager to discuss your marketing and hospitality needs so that we may custom create a benefit package that will highlight your commitment to a flourishing cultural scene in our nation’s capital, bolster your status in the DC community and offer you myriad hospitality and entertainment opportunities. To begin that conversation, please contact Laura Haynes, Corporate Relations Manager at 202-600-4030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Arena Stage encourages corporations to explore the many ways to partner with us:
Arena Stage is proud to thank the following foundations and government agencies who have helped to support Arena's work on stage and in the community with their generous support:
President's CircleAT&T Corporation
The Bernstein Companies
United Service Organization, Inc.
USAA Real Estate Companies
Producer's Circle701 Restaurant & The Knightsbridge Restaurant Group
Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
Choice Hotels International
The Harold Ford Group
The McGraw-Hill Companies
The Washington Post Company
Director's CircleBusboys and Poets
Edington, Peel & Associates
Randy Griffin, with Mariott International
Whole Foods Arlington
Playwright's CircleBormel, Grice & Huyett, P.A.
The Coca-Cola Company
Crystal City Business Improvement District
Fisher Dachs Associates Inc
Huntington Ingalls Industries
Morgan Keegan & Company, Inc.
Recording Industry Association of America
Sponsorship Benefits May include
- Opening Night tickets
- Personalized ticket service through the Development Office
- Eligibility to host a night at the theater – 50 to 100 complimentary tickets for your company to attend a specific performance with verbal recognition before the show
- Eligibility to participate in the Corp Tix program for the season – special $20 ticket offers for select performances available exclusively for member employees
- Personalized backstage tour of Arena Stage’s theaters and shops
- Recognition as a Corporate Sponsor in all Arena Stage Program Books throughout the season
- Recognition on Arena Stage’s website
Arena Stage will create a package to suit each corporation’s needs at any level.
For more information or to receive a membership package specifically designed for you, please contact Laura Haynes, Corporate Relations Coordinator at 202-600-4030 or email@example.com